Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Bird Watching.

You wouldn't think one would get a lot of bird watching done in an office, but my desk has a window and I get to look out of it every now and then. Most mornings there are flocks of seagulls circling high up in the air. Nothing too exciting there.

Around 10 a.m. the wild turkeys will make their appearance. Some mornings its 3 toms out for their morning stroll trying to look studly and find some mates. This morning it was a flock of about 15 females. Most of the time they are on the lawn outside my window looking for snacks, but today they were out doing laps of the parking lot, looking for all the world like the litle old ladies who walk the malls in inclement weather.

As I left work with Bob, I looked up to see vultures circling the parking lot. That is never a good sign at work!

2 comments:

My Little Room In The Corner said...

Wild turkey, buzzards, what next? Albatross - really bad sign, like a ball and chain around your ankle.
Do-do - super, super bad sign! Extinct.

Enjoy watching and don't let the turkeys get you down.

Phyllis T. of Knitgirlll06 said...

This was a very cute post. Thanks for stopping by my blog and I like the socks.