Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Jennifer and the Donner Party

My sister-in-law Jennifer is sick of snow and the longer winter goes the more testy she becomes. Especially when I taunt her with our weather reports about sun and temperatures in the 70s.

Because of this I have a new theory about the Donner Party.

My theory is that they did not eat people because they were hungry. They ate people because they were trapped in a small confined space surrounded by snow and one member of the party kept going on about how warm and delightful the weather was in California! They had to shut 'em up somehow and waste not want not!

NOTE TO SELF: Never go camping in remote area with Jennifer.

1 comment:

My Little Room In The Corner said...

That is a wise thing to keep in mind. Jennifer may be hungry, but then again, Jennifer may just think you talk too much.