Friday, January 2, 2009

Goals for 2009?

Its hard to believe its 2009 already. Where did 2008 go to? I have been thinking about what I want to accomplish this year. I want to finish some of the sewing projects that have been languishing in the studio. If I can finish some of the and clear the out, it will get easier to organize things. Organization at home seems to be one of my downfalls as a confirmed, lifelong pack rat.

I also want to start tackling the garage. There are times I think I might find Jimmy Hoffa out there amongst the rubble. Bob wants to do some rewiring out there to get rid of the Rube Goldberg system Dad had rigged up.

I want to make time to read more. I am currently reading "Gone With The Wind" and really enjoying it. The movie is great, but there is so much more to the story and characters.

I want to knit more too. I enjoyed making Christmas gifts for most of the family this year. Puts me more in the spirit.

No comments: