Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New Job

I started my new job today. WOW!

I was nervous about how it would go. Its been almost 4 months since I last worked. I came in and everyone was so nice and genuine. It was such a pleasure. The day flew by. I love how organized everything is. So much is done on the computer and in such a logical manner. The most complicated part is learning the new computer system, but even that does not look too difficult. Its so nice to not dread going into the office and not having to have "drama" swirling all around you like a storm.

Another added bonus is that the new office is only about 4 miles from the house. Commute is like, 10 minutes. With traffic.

Color me happy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am seriously jealous!!
Today's the last day of class.
Did you want to me up for lunch on Saturday??