Thursday, November 11, 2010

"High?" Fashion

I will be the first to admit that I know nothing about "High Fashion" I think the "High" refers to what the designers are when they come up with some of their designs.

This is from the Alexander McQueen ready to wear collection:


Do you think she realizes she has a hubcap on her head?


This reminds me of how they used to bind the jaws of the dead to keep the mouth from flopping open. Obviously they included a couple of beers to tide her over on the boat ride to Hell.


Ever wonder what you could do with a few Hefty bags and some free time?


Even better if have some bubble wrap laying around.



I call this one "Frobot". Wonder what she transforms into?


When the guys from KISS aren't touring, they're walking the catwalk in Paris.


All I can say is, it must have been one heck of a party!

No comments: