Friday, August 8, 2008

RAVELYMPICS!

Ravelry is hosting their version of the Olympics on their website. To participate in one of the events, you have to cast one and finish your projects between the opening and closing ceremonies of the Beijing Olympics. I am signed up for 3 events for Team SmartAssYarnHo. I am doing the Hat Dash (knitting hats, duh!), Bag-n-Tote Backstroke (knitting a purse or shopping bag or some sort of a bag) and WIPs Wrestling (WIP = Work in Progress. You have to finish up projects that have been languishing) I have 8 different projects I will be working on in the next couple of weeks: 1 french market bag, 4 hats and 3 WIPS that I will be working on. I will keep you updated on my progress.

1 comment:

文章 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.