Monday, December 27, 2010

Kitty Surprise

Today was the day the Gracie was being spayed. Bob has the week off so we decided to drop her off first thing and head to the Jelly Belly Factory because Bob has never been. We packed Gracie in the carrier with her blankie from Nanna Sue and dropped her off and headed out.

We had a great time seeing jelly beans being made and sampling candy and headed back to town. Since Gracie was the first surgery of the day, we had expected a call by now so I decided to call to see how things went. The receptionist at the vet said that everything was fine but the vet wanted to talk to me. I was a little curious about that.

The vet came on the line and told me " I have some good news and some embarrassing news. The good news is the surgery went fine. The embarrassing news is that Gracie is actually Grayson". Yes, when we first brought him in at 3-4 weeks he didn't have noticeable "boy parts" so he was labeled a she. Now I had begun to suspect that perhaps that wasn't the case, but when I pointed them out to Bob he told me "all cats look alike."

Well, Grayson is at home and we are adjusting to calling him a him. He is still full of piss and vinegar.



Bit now he seems to like watching 3 Stooges with Bob. (Its a guy thing)

No comments: