Thursday, September 27, 2007

Amish Woman on the Information Superhighway

Well, I guess I must be the only knitter who still doesn't have a blog so I have decided to join the 21st century and start one. I have always had great aspirations to keep a journal or diary and I usually do really well for about a week. I still have my diary from when I was a child and I think there are a total of 10 entries in it. Hopefully I will fare better here.

My friends tease me that I must be Amish. I don;t have a cell phone or cable tv. I enjoy knitting , sewing and home canning veggies from our garden. I am not into keeping with the fashion police. I think that clothes should be comfortable, complimentary in color and cut and be your own style, not what someone deems "stylish". Style is a very personal thing.

I am married with 3 grown stepsons and one grand daughter (I married an Old Fart). Its kind of fuinny. My brother became a grandpa in his 40s and I teased him about being old. Well, God was listening because he made me a Grandma at 38! Ha! My children at home are Honey and Sweetie my dogs and MoMo, Sayuri and Itty Bitty my 3 cats.

Well, I am off to knit and rest since I am at home sick today.

No comments: